Fruit is a nutritious food that comes up with essential fiber and vitamins like vitamin C, potassium and folate. National Center for Biotechnology Information has published a study that fruit diet can help significantly in weight loss.
Fruits are rich in energy but, at the same time, low in calories. Therefore, replacing you normal food with fruits can take you on the verge of a smarter shape. Fruits provide more nutrition, fiber, and vitamins at the expense of lower calories than a normal food.
Now, I am going to share fruit diet for weight loss. In this diet plan, you‘ll use more or less all the fruits.
Keep in mind that you should not start your fruit diet with banana. Banana will be included in your diet but not on day 1.
Breakfast: Apple and milk
Eat 2 to 3 apples and 1 glass of low-fat milk in the breakfast
Apples are a great source of fiber and water. Apples boost the metabolic rate. NCBI has revealed in a study that apples play a vital role in weight loss. On the other hand, milk is equally healthy to fulfill nutritional requirements of your body.
Lunch: Fruity punch
- 1 bottle of Midwadi blackcurrant Nas
- 1 apple
- 1 pineapple
- 1 orange
- Chop all the fruits
- Pour some water into a bowl and add Midwadi blackcurrant Nas
- Mix all the ingredients
Dinner: Two apples and a pomegranate
Eat two apples and one pomegranate in the dinner.
Pomegranate is full of fiber, antioxidants, and tannins. Pomegranate helps to boost metabolic rate and to burn fats. National Center for Biotechnology Information has found that pomegranate prevents from obesity.
Breakfast: Juice and strawberries
Drink one glass of apple and carrot juice along with 5 strawberries. It is also advisable to add some ginger in the juice.
Strawberries are rich in fiber and antioxidants. Fiber is very important to provide you enough nutrition and antioxidants burn fats and boost metabolism. CBN has published that how strawberries play an effective role in weight reduction.
Lunch: Chicken fruit salad
- 1 cup cooked macaroni
- 1 cup peeled peaches
- 1 cup grilled chicken chopped
- Half a cup of strawberries
- Half a cup of chopped pineapple
- Half a cup of chopped apple
- Ground ginger
- Low-fat mayonnaise
- Salad leaves
- Mix all the ingredients in bowl except mayonnaise
- Make a topping with mayonnaise and salad leaves
This is a very healthy lunch. It includes fiber, antioxidants, vitamins and nutrition. It will also cut your hunger for the rest of the day.
Dinner: Broccoli and fruit
Eat a plate of grilled broccoli and any fruit except banana.
- 2 pieces of broccoli
- 2 TBSP of olive oil
- Some salt
- Mix broccoli with salt and oil
- Grill broccoli for five minutes
Breakfast: Banana and milk
Eat 3 bananas and one glass of low-fat milk. You can drink low-fat flavored milk.
Bananas have a low glycemic index which helps in weight reduction. It also helps to maintain blood sugar level. Bananas contain powerful antioxidants that help in weight reduction.
Eat watermelon in lunch. Watermelon contains an amino acid called citrulline. Citrulline plays and effective role in fat reduction. Citrulline helps our body to produce fewer fats and, as a result, it aids in weight loss.
Hence, watermelon is an excellent fruit that directs in weight reduction. It also contains many vitamins and nutrition that are essential for the body.
Dinner: pineapple and pomegranate
In dinner, eat one pineapple and 2 pomegranates. Both are rich in antioxidants that are pretty much effective to boost metabolism and burn fats.
Pineapple contains such enzymes that help to break down the proteins and burn the fat. It is equally helpful for digestion.
Breakfast: Red apple smoothie
Drink 2 cups of apple smoothie in the breakfast.
- 4 red diced apples
- 2 cups of orange juice
- ½ of frozen raspberries
- 1 cup of ice
- Put all ingredients in a blender
- Blend for 5 minutes
Lunch: Fruit Salad
Eat fruit salad in the lunch.
- 1 Pineapple
- Some Berries
- Some Strawberries
- 1 avocado
- Some grapes
- Orange juice
- Cut all the fruit into small pieces
- Mix all the ingredients well.
Dinner: Glazed Salmon with fruit salsa
Eat glazed Salmon with fruit salsa.
- Ready made low-calorie glazed salmon
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1 kiwi chopped
- 1 cup chopped mango
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- Some low-fat sugar
- Warm ready-made glazed salmon
- Make a topping of glazed salmon with fruit salsa
Breakfast: Strawberry Shake
Drink two glasses of strawberry shake in breakfast.
- 2 Kiwifruit
- ½ cup of apple juice
- 5 large strawberries
- Low-fat milk
- Some ice cubes.
- Add all the ingredients in blender
- Shake well to make it a smoothie
Eat one watermelon in the lunch. Benefits of watermelon have been discussed in the lunch of day 3. Please see lunch of day 3 for details.
Dinner: Grilled chicken with fruit salsa
Eat grilled chicken with fruit salsa.
- Ready made low-calorie grilled chicken
- ½ cup chopped pineapple
- Some chopped peeled Kiwifruit
- ½ chopped cilantro
- 1 small jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1 lemon sliced
- Warm the readymade grilled chicken
- Mix all the ingredients of fruit salsa
- Serve with chicken.
Breakfast: Banana cereals
Eat banana cereal in the breakfast. Banana is full of potassium which is very energetic for your body and banana plays a vital role in digestion.
- 4 Bananas
- Low-fat milk
- Cut bananas and mix with milk
Lunch: Fruit Soup
Eat fruit soup in the lunch.
- 1 tablespoon apricot Nectar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 ground allspice
- Some berries
- Mix all the ingredients with Nectar
Dinner: Fruit Salad with spinach
Eat fruit salad with spinach.
- 1 tablespoon apple vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Some vanilla yogurt
- 1 banana sliced
- Some pieces of pineapple chopped
- Some strawberries
- Place vinegar, mustard, honey, and yogurt in a bowl.
- Mix all the fruit in the bowl
- Add some spinach
Breakfast: Apple and Pomegranate Juice
Drink 2 glasses of apple and pomegranate juice.
- 2 medium sized apples
- 2 medium sized pomegranates
- Some salt
- Some Ice cubes
- Peel the apples and pomegranates
- Drop apples in the juicer
- Drop pomegranate, ice cubes and salt in the juicer
Lunch: Banana pudding
Eat energetic and tasty banana pudding in the lunch.
- 2 cups low-fat cold milk
- Low-fat vanilla instant pudding
- 3 bananas sliced
- Low-fat cream
- Some low-fat vanilla wafers
- Beat pudding by mixing milk
- Put some of this mixture in the bottom of bowl and some add banana and wafers
- Make 2 to 3 layers like that
- Make a topping with low-fat cream.
Dinner: Fruit Salad
Eat fruit salad in the dinner. Method to prepare fruit salad has been discussed in the lunch of Day 2. Please see the lunch of day 2 for more details.
This is proven that if you adopt this fruit diet plan, you’ll lose at least 2 pounds in a week. This diet plan comes up with all the vitamins, fibers and nutrition that body needs at the expense of lower calories.
Cancer research UK has published that fruit is a very healthy diet and equally plays a tangible role in weight maintenance. On the top of all, this diet is very tasty as a comparison with all the diets.