This program and study was recently pointed out to me by a friend who is a PhD and professional researcher in the Health & Wellness field. It’s called the “Fat-Burning Gene” Weight Loss Program (or the Fast Track to Fat Loss Program). He recently told his audience about the program because the guy who is sponsoring this study, Chad, is actually a personal friend of his.
However, his audience thought he was trying to spam them because the actual page looks a bit spammy. Haha. But Chad is actually using internet marketing and his experience in that field to help promote the study and find patients and support.
He reached out to Chad to talk to him more about it and get proof behind what they are saying and, in fact, this IS actually a research-based weight loss program that is being sponsored by the University of Arizona.
YES, it is University of Arizona sponsored.
YES, there are medical doctors conducting the study.
YES, we actually called the doctor’s office listed on this study to verify that it was legit, and they confirmed that it was. (We literally did!)
YES, it is possible to lose 10 pounds in 10 days.
How do you do it? Just exercise regularly and eat good wholesome plant-based food!
Seriously, y’all, it’s super easy to lose weight. The trick is to keep it off, and THAT’s the point of the study.
So I thought it would absolutely be worth sharing with you.
Table of Contents
- Objective of the“Fat-Burning Gene” Weight Loss Program (or the Fast Track to Fat Loss Program) study with the University of Arizona:
- The Role of University of Arizona:
- How they teamed up with the University of Arizona:
- What new study participants of the Fast Track to Fat Loss Program can expect:
- The goal of the Fat-Burning Gene Weight Loss study:
Objective of the“Fat-Burning Gene” Weight Loss Program (or the Fast Track to Fat Loss Program) study with the University of Arizona:
Although there are some “fixed” genetics that you cannot control, such as your height, blood type, and eye color … everyone has a ‘fat-burning gene” that you can turn up/on if you’re doing the right things … or down/off if you’re doing the wrong things.
The objective of this study is to prove that anyone no matter how old, overweight, or how many challenges you have or how poor your genetics can lose fat fast, and keep it off for good, if they turn on their fat-burning gene.
The Role of University of Arizona:
They’re working closely with the University of Arizona’s Institutional Review Board (IRB), which is an accredited committee established to review and approve research that involves humans, and to ensure that all research is conducted in accordance with all federal, institutional, and ethical guidelines. Everything we do with our weight loss study is closely reviewed, monitored, and approved by the University of Arizona and their IRB will make sure that all of our study participants are getting personal care, materials, tools and resources, and support that is safe, effective and healthy. And they will ensure that all data and research collected is unbiased, reliable, and accurate, and that study participants information is kept 100% safe, secured and confidential.
How they teamed up with the University of Arizona:
Getting the University of Arizona to approve the study, get behind the program, and become the official IRB (Institutional Review Board) wasn’t easy. But the following allowed them to get their foot in the door and consider them as a partner in this important research:
- A 20-year track record of helping people across the world lose fat, get fit, and live a healthy lifestyle.
- They were the very FIRST online weight loss program on the internet (established in 1996).
- An “A” rating with the BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- All 5-star ratings across all social media platforms (Facebook, Google, etc).
- As the founder and creator of this program, Chad has a bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science & Nutrition from Oregon state University and has been a certified personal trainer and weight management specialist for almost 25 years.
- He received Oregon State Universities “Alumni of the Year” award in 2008 for his innovations in online weight loss and successes of helping thousands of people across the world to achieve their personal health, fitness, and weight loss goals.
- Their success stories have featured on the Dr. Oz and Dr. Phil TV shows and countless popular magazines, such as Shape, Women’s Health, Fitness, and People.
- Study participants must: be between the ages of 18 and 79, have 10 lbs or more to lose, willing to follow just a few simple guidelines, and update your progress.
What new study participants of the Fast Track to Fat Loss Program can expect:
- You need to first enroll by clicking here and completing the simple enrollment form.
- Complete a quick questionnaire to document your age, gender, current weight, etc (all kept 100% confidential).
- Receive the entire program, workout equipment and videos, unlimited access to the community site that includes our meal planner, personal support, fat-burning recipes, etc.
- Follow the step-by-simple-step program to activate your fat-burning gene.
- Update your progress each month (weight and waist measurement) up to a year or until you reach your fat loss goal).
Note: there is no penalty or consequence for not following through with the program, as they’re collecting data on the drop-out rate as well (they’ll give you everything you need and all the personal support to help make sure you succeed, but there’s no consequence if you drop-out).
Optional: for additional motivation, you can enter their “most improved fat loss contest” to win a dream vacation for you and 5 friends (they’re studying the results of this “motivational influence” as well).
The goal of the Fat-Burning Gene Weight Loss study:
The goal of the Fast Track to Fat loss weight loss program is to publish their results in a variety of publications to show that anyone, no matter how old, overweight, or how many challenges you have or how poor your genetics, can lose fat fast, and keep it off for good, if they activate their fat-burning gene through the program.
Now more than 2/3 of Americans are overweight and obese and 1 in 3 kids are overweight or obese. Obesity-related diseases (heart disease, diabetes, etc) are the #1 killer in Americans and they’re all from causes within our control.
96% of people who try to lose weight fail or quit within the first 3 weeks. With this weight loss program and everything they’re willing to give study participants, they have the solution and want to prove its effectiveness in their weight loss study.
Once they can prove the effectiveness of the program, they will be applying for a government grant so that everyone, no matter how rich or poor, can receive this program and all the tools, resources, and personal support that guarantee their success and fight this obesity epidemic.
Check out the program here and get started while there are still spots left!