Not only do you have to exercise to lose weight, but you also have to eat the right way to help with the weight loss. The following 7 day diet plan for weight loss will have seven different meals that you can use to not only help with eating right but to also help with the weight you want to lose.
Let’s get started.
Breakfast: Oatmeal with Yogurt
- ½ cup of Yogurt
- ⅓ cup of oatmeal mixed with ½ banana
- Tea or coffee
Morning Snack: Cottage Cheese Mix
- ½ cup of cottage cheese mixed with medium pear and one tablespoon of almonds
Lunch: Turkey Wrap
- 6 oz. ground turkey breast
- Pepper and salt
- Two tablespoons Galeos Miso Caesar Dressing
- Two butter lettuce leaves
- Two tablespoons of bean sprouts (fresh)
- Eight slices of cucumber
- Two tablespoons of alfalfa sprouts (fresh)
- Make the turkey to a patty form.
- Sprinkle the patties with pepper and salt
- Grill for about 4 minutes on both sides.
- Add the lettuce leaves to a plate and then place the turkey patties on top of each salad.
- To the top of the patties, insert both sprouts and the cucumbers.
- Finish by adding the dressing to the top of everything.
- With a side of a cup of milk
Afternoon snack: Yogurt with Flaxseed and Apple
- One cup of vanilla yogurt
- One apple that is medium and diced
- One tablespoon of ground flax seed
Add all of the ingredients together with a side of ice water!
- 1 cup broccoli (steamed)
- 4 ounces salmon (broiled or grilled)
- ¼ marinara sauce
- ¾ cup Ronzoni pasta (cooked and an ounce dry)
- One tablespoon of parmesan cheese (grated)
- Cook the pasta, broccoli, and salmon.
- When the pasta is finished, add the sauce to the mix.
- Plate the pasta and sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Plate the broccoli and salmon on the sides or top.
- Breakfast: Egg-Avocado toast
- ¼ avocado (medium)
- One large egg
- One slice of bread (whole-grain)
Breakfast: Egg-Avocado toast
- ¼ avocado (medium)
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice of bread (whole-grain)
- Cook the egg in ¼ tsp. Of olive oil
- Top the egg with some pepper, about a pinch.
- Toast the toast
- Combine all ingredients in a plate and enjoy!
Morning Snack: Cucumber and hummus
- 1 cup of cucumber (sliced)
- Three tablespoons of hummus
Dip the cucumbers into the hummus
Lunch: Vegetable and ravioli soup
- 2 cups of the vegetable and ravioli soup
Cook and enjoy.
Afternoon snack: Yogurt with blueberries
- ¼ cup of yogurt
- ⅓ cup of blueberries
Add the blueberries and yogurt together
Dinner: Tofu, squash, and brown rice
- ½ cup of brown rice
- 1 ½ cups tofu curry and squash
Cook all of the ingredients and combine.
- Two tablespoons yellow onion (chopped)
- Four tablespoons broccoli (chopped)
- One large egg
- Two tablespoons carrot (chopped)
- Four egg whites
- Olive oil cooking spray
- ½ teaspoon of Mrs. Dash seasoning
- One wedge of laughing cow light cheese
- Two tablespoons of refried beans
- Heat a pan over medium-high.
- Add onion, carrot, and broccoli.
- Cook the veggies for 2 minutes
- While that is cooking, whip the eggs until light and foamy.
- Add in Mrs. Dash.
- Once the veggies cook, pour eggs over the vegetables.
- Cover, and then cook for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the mixture.
- Add the beans to the mixture after the cheese.
- Turn the heat to low.
- Fold omelet to where it is half and then cook again for two more minutes.
Morning snack: Apple with almond butter
- Tablespoon of almond butter
- 1 apple
Dip the apple in the almond butter and enjoy!
Lunch: Roast Beef sandwich
- Three slices of yellow onion
- 4 ounces of deli roast beef (sliced)
- Two slices of bread (Ezekiel)
- Two slices of American cheese
- One tablespoon of brown mustard
- Add cheese on top of the bread.
- Toast the bread on a grill until all of the cheese melts.
- Add the roast beef to the top of the bread.
- Add the onion and mustard to the upper part of that.
Afternoon snack: Tomatoes with olives and a hard-boiled egg
- 3 olives
- One hard-boiled egg
- 1 cup of the cherry tomatoes
Add the ingredients together or separate and enjoy!
- ¾ cup cooked rice
- 3 cups of baby spinach (steamed)
- 5 ounces of halibut (grilled)
- 1 cup blackberries
- One tablespoon pecans (chopped)
- ¼ cup vanilla yogurt
Cook the rice, halibut, and spinach. Add all to a plate with the yogurt mixed with pecans and the blackberries on the side.
Breakfast: Granola with yogurt
- ¾ cup of Greek yogurt
- ½ cup berries
- ¼ cup of Maple-Nut Granola
Add all of the ingredients together, enjoy.
Morning snack: Sweet snack
- One tablespoon of dark chocolate chips
Lunch: Pita Pocket with cheddar and apple
- One tablespoon of mustard
- 1 cup of mixed greens
- 1 ounce of cheddar cheese
- One pita round
- ½ apple (sliced)
- Pita needs to be sliced in half and then add the mustard inside of the pita.
- Inside, combine with cheese and apple. Toast.
- Add the greens and enjoy!
Afternoon snack: Plain apple
- ½ of an apple
Dinner: Stuffed Peppers
- 2 cups of Spinach
- 1 Moroccan-Style Stuffed pepper
- Cook the spinach in olive oil (1 teaspoon) and pepper and salt.
- Add the spinach to the stuff peppers.
Breakfast: Cheese and ham sandwich
- Pepper and salt
- Two egg whites
- 1 English muffin (whole grain)
- One slice of ham
- One slice of cheddar cheese
- Each egg needs to be coated with cooking spray.
- The muffin needs to be cut in half and then toasted lightly.
- The egg will now be placed in the skillet over medium heat.
- Crack open the egg to release the egg whites.
- The pan will now be covered and cook again for 3 minutes.
- Flip over the egg and cook again for 30 seconds.
- Add the egg over the top of the muffin.
- Then lay cheese over the egg.
- Add the other muffin to make a sandwich.
Morning Snack: Melon with Chicken
- A wedge of honeydew melon
- 2 ounces of chicken breast
Lunch: Turkey Taco
- ¼ cup of alfalfa sprouts
- Two slices of tomato
- 2 ounces of turkey breast (sliced)
- 1 tortilla
- Two teaspoons of Dijon mustard
- Add the turkey, mustard, tomato, and sprouts inside of the tortilla.
- Fold the tortilla and enjoy!
Afternoon Snack: Edamame
- 1 cup of steamed edamame
- ½ cup turkey Italian sausage (drained, cooked, and crumbled)
- Four tablespoons mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- One tablespoon basil (chopped)
- Four mushroom caps (Portobello with the stems removed)
- Two teaspoons of parmesan cheese (grated)
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- The oven needs set at 350 degrees.
- Clean the mushrooms.
- Place the mushrooms on baking sheet and grill.
- Put sauce on the caps.
- Sprinkle the cheeses and sausage over the caps.
- Mushrooms will now go into the oven for about 8 minutes.
- Once baked, add the basil.
Breakfast: Blueberries and cereal
- ¾ cup of milk (skim)
- ½ cup of blueberries
- 1 cup of bran cereal
Morning Snack: Walnuts and Apricots
- Four walnuts (halves)
- Four apricots (dried)
Lunch: Side salad with chicken
- 1 clementine
- 3 ounces chicken breast (cooked)
- 2 cups of mixed greens
- ¼ cup of carrots (grated)
- ½ red bell pepper (sliced)
- Two tablespoons of ginger-carrot vinaigrette
Add all of the ingredients together and then add the vinaigrette on the top.
Afternoon snack: Hot sauce with boiled egg
- One teaspoon of hot sauce
- One hard boiled egg
Cook the egg and eat with hot sauce if you wish.
Dinner: Simple, fresh salad
- ½ cup of pickled beets
- Two ¼ cups warm lentil salad with apples
- ½ cup of raspberries and blueberries
- ½ cup of Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of milk
Drink with a toasted bagel with peanut butter.
Morning Snack: Almonds and a pear
- One tablespoon of raw almonds
- One pear (fresh)
- One yellow onion (chopped)
- 12 ounces of white mushrooms (sliced and cleaned)
- One tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon of oregano (fresh and chopped)
- Chicken broth (low-sodium)
- In the saucepan, add olive oil and heat it up over medium heat.
- Mix in the yellow onion and cook for 5 minutes. Do not make it brown but soft.
- Add the oregano and mushrooms, stirring for two more minutes. Make sure the mushrooms are soft.
- Add the broth and then bring everything to a boil.
- Once boiling, turn the heat to low, cover, and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Chill the soup, then add to a blender, until smooth.
- Put the mixture back into the pan and then reheat before serving.
Afternoon Snack: Cheese and apple
- Two sticks of mozzarella cheese
- One large apple
Dinner: Steak with tomatoes
- ¼ cup of balsamic vinegar
- One tablespoon of basil (chopped)
- ¼ cup of water
- One tablespoon of thyme (chopped)
- One tablespoon of garlic (chopped)
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- One teaspoon of mustard powder
- 8 tomatoes
- One ¼ pound of flank steak
- Combine vinegar, water, garlic, thyme, basil, mustard powder, and pepper in a plastic bag.
- Add the steak to the bag and seal.
- This will marinate the steak and needs to be put in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Every once in a while, turn the steak.
- Start your grill.
- Add olive oil spray to the grill rack.
- Remove steak and then shake off the excess.
- Add the tomatoes and steak to the grill rack.
- Grill for about 5 minutes on each side
- Tomatoes will be 3 minutes on both sides.
- Once the steak is cooked, let it sit on a cutting board for 5 minutes.
All of these recipes will help you eat healthy while losing the weight you want to. This 7 day diet plan for weight loss is sure to work. Get started today.