There are several ways to losing weight by eating healthy and not starving yourself. Most of the people think that by starving it will help, but it leads to severe health problems.
- You can lose weight t fast by burning around 500 calories or more than you have eaten.
- If you eat less, such as have a low carb diet and exercise, you could lose around 3-5 pounds in the first week. Moreover, yes, this is a safe way to lose this amount or even more.
- This article will talk about different ways you can lose weight while eating healthy.
Table of Contents
1. Drop the Starches (Bad Carbs) and Sugar
What most people do not understand or even know is that insulin is one of the many reasons why people gain weight and here’s why:
- Our body has fat storage in our body and insulin is the main one.
- If you cut out the carbohydrates and sugar, you are lowering your insulin levels.
- It allows the fat to “seep out” of the pores and you can lose weight.
- Also, allows extra sodium and water to “seep out” of your pores, so you will not have extra water weight or bloat. It alone can also help you lose weight due to not having all of the extra stuff in your body.
2. Eat Fruits to Help With Your Sugar Fix
Even when we are not eating healthy, we all have a sugar fix that we cave into. Eating healthy is the same way. Fruits have natural sugars in them which can help with the sugar craving.
Here are some fruits that can help with the needs and how they can help.
Scandinavian berries are best for weight loss. These are similar to cranberries.
Lingonberries are said to almost block effects of having a high-fat diet. This is caused by preventing weight gain and also keeping blood sugar down.
It is not known yet, and scientists are still doing research on this case. However, it is known that these berries are an excellent snack that helps with sugar cravings.
3. Eat Only at Certain Times
Eating at the right times can not only give you food but also help you lose weight.
- Eating only between 8 am – 8 pm can help your body digest the foods through the day and night.
- The research was conducted and stated that this could help lose weight in about three months.
- The study also found that the reason for this is because our digestive system rhythms peak throughout the day and then ebb around the evening and at night.
- They also stated the amount of weight lost is about 12%.
- This could be about 20 pounds of weight lost depending on how you weigh.
4. Clean Out Your Fridge, Pantry, Etc.
This may seem like a simple or a smart move. However, most people shop for healthy foods but also have unhealthy foods still in the house. This can be a huge negative for trying to diet.
Here are some reasons why you need to do this:
- Having all healthy foods in your house will make you eat healthy foods automatically.
- It is easier to go back to unhealthy ways when there are foods right there in your face.
- Try having low-calorie snacks instead of ice cream, such as sunflower seeds or even fruits.
- You will not even notice the foods you eat of you do not have to make decisions between delicate and healthy items. Meaning, you will not have any pressure.
- Most will say, “I have a spouse or children that will not eat healthy with me.” This may be true. However, they can still eat healthily and not have to be on a diet.
- Incorporate fruits and veggies would be a fantastic start for the entire household to start eating. Again, they do not even need to start a diet to eat healthily.
- Try to remember eating healthy is not a diet but a lifestyle change that you want to start.
5. Not Every Fat is a Bad Fat
It is important to understand about the good and bad fats. Some people think every fat is bad, so they try to cut all fats out and just stick with calories and carbohydrates. This is not going to work or help with the losing weight while being healthy. Here are some tips to help.
- Healthy fats are there to help with our moods and with our fatigue.
- They can even help control the weight we either put on or lose.
- Unsaturated fats are a good thing in different foods.
- They can be found in nuts, avocados, tofu, soymilk, and fatty fish.
- These foods can help keep you full and also olive oil can help you eat some of these healthy foods.
- Try to avoid saturated fats. However, most people do not have to eliminate them completely. Studies have shown that they should only make up about 10% of your daily intake.
- However, you need to avoid trans fats altogether. Even when the ingredients says, “partially hydrogenated” and also “trans fat-free.”
- Always read ALL of the ingredients listed in the foods you are eating. You may be surprised by everything that the companies put in some products.
There are several ways you can eat healthily and lose weight. The above information is only five steps that you can take to help complete the goals that you have set for yourself. All of these measures are important in their ways.
Starving yourself will only lead to health problems in the end. When you diet, you have to be knowledgeable about the kind of dieting you are starting and what are the pros and cons of that diet. If dieting scares you, try making a lifestyle change instead of dieting.
In the beginning, it is always hard to change your routine.
However, once you get over the “humps,” very rarely do people want to go back to the way things were before.